Since the introduction of the SVI (Smart Valve Interface) in 1997, Masoneilan, a Baker Hughes Business, has continued to lead the way in advanced performance control, cutting-edge diagnostics, and digital transformation of the valve industry. Today, Baker Hughes offers a wide portfolio of digital valve positioners for most valve/actuator combinations, with an unmatched range of capabilities and billions of field-proven operating hours.
Cick here for video
Quality products combined with expert service have made Baker Hughes an industry innovator for more than a century, and Baker Hughes’s Masoneilan Authorized Repair Centers (MARCs) are a part of that leadership legacy. With more than 75 service facilities located in more than 30 countries worldwide -- we operate one of the most complete service networks in the industry, so you can rely on a location near you for convenience and responsiveness. In addition to having the technical expertise and product knowledge, Baker Hughes’s MARC operations are outfitted with the right tooling to inspect, diagnose, repair and recalibrate your equipment.
- Online valve and positioner diagnostics for improved plant operation - Reliability and robustness for ease of mind - Platform flexibility for easy integration - Superior control and accuracy
Commissioning - Startup assistance to help confirm that equipment is performing to expected specifications
- Mechanical Inspection-Providing detailed reports of mechanical conditions
- Valve Repair-Returning your valves to “like new” condition
- Shut Down Planning-Helping to reduce outage or turnaround times
- OEM Parts-Certified original manufacturer parts that meet the highest standards
- Asset Management-Innovative ValvKeep asset management software